Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Brown
Dr. Patrick Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Patrick Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.