Dr. Patrick J Bushard Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Bushard?

Steer clear!

Stuck with him for 18 months due to insurance. He pushed prescriptions even when they were not working and/ or making things worse. Did not listen to patient and did not think out side of the box!! Scoffed and discarded symptoms patient reported, made unprofessional and completely wrong assumptions. Transferred to another Dr. New Doc couldn't believe the unprofessional charting and overall even less than minimalistic care given by Dr. Bushard! First visit with new Dr. = did more patient assessment and diagnostics than Bushard did in 18 mo! Within a hand full of visits the new Doctor, After listening to patient and doing standard physical assessments located the part of the brain that was the culprit to it all. A Doctor should be a source of hope and support not judgement and exasperation. Steer clear!

Sad

I went to Dr .Bushard full of hope only to be treated like a joke and to be told I was a dummy. This man did not even take the time to read my past medical history or run a single test. I left his office feeling horrible and completely doubting myself. save yourself the time, money and heartache and find a different neurologist.

Dr Bushard is Excellent.

Dr Bushard is excellent Neurologist, he clearly explains my issues, how to treat them and offers alternatives when the outlined treatment is not working. Additionally, he works closely with my other physicians to maintain my overall health. His staff is friendly and easy to work with. They have assisted me with insurance issues to ensure I quickly receive my prescription needed for injections to ease my pain.

HORRIBLE~HORRID~POOR EXCUSE FOR A DR~

This person shouldn't even be allowed to interact with patients!!! He was a D bag from the very first minute he entered the room. Its a shame that the hospital would employ such garbage robed in flesh. I was referred to him because I had symptoms my PCP thought could be MS. He completely blew me off and only focused on the fact I wasn't a size 2~ He made a snarky comments through the entire visit. I left there feeling worse than when I went in. Hes a horrible person and should have his license revoked...Every star should be below 1

I will not go to this Dr. He is useless!

Pompous

He is a horrible "physician". Uncaring, pompous, condescending and heaven for bid you need a proper diagnosis. Now I have to get another physician, he is clueless and a complete jerk! Same goes for his cohort "dr garas". Don't waste your time and money. Check reviews first and don't fall for really good ones, they pay people to write them. He gives Good Samaritan a bad name. The hospital and emergency room are exceptional!

Dr. Bushard is intelligent, well-informed and communicates well. He is kind and has a nice smile and sense of humor. He also is willing to refer if necessary.