Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Butler?

Dr. Butler is the best eye doctor in Springfield, Il. I have been his patient for over 40 years and have found him the best. In every location he has worked I have been his patient. He is honest, thorough and very caring about my eyes.

Elderly man now disabled

Thanks to this dr run run to a compliant dr

Gets right to the problem. Very nice. Highly recommend him.

Dr. Butler is THE BEST Surgeon and Opthomologist!

Dr. Butler has been my husband's doctor since 2005. If it had not been for him, the sight would not be there! He's VERY caring, honest, and wonderful in explanations for exams! We've had numerous (probably more than 100) appointments due to my husband's eye conditions, but we wouldn't trust his eyes to anyone else other than Dr. Butler--including the three surgeries he's had with him, too! I recommend him to anyone who needs this kind of eye doctor. The techs who have been with Dr. Butler for many, many years are wonderful, too! They are very pleasant and kind to patients, too. It's a busy office, so wait times may be longer than other offices, but it's worth it! Who wouldn't want an eye doctor who takes him time to make sure that the exam is correct and the patient understands what is going on within their eye(s)? He's definitely "in demand" as he has many patients who drive from Pittsfield, IL, like we do for appointments with him. He is always pleasant in such a stressful environment when dealing with a patient's sight. If wait is longer, we feel like "been there, done that" so glad he is "taking his time" with the patient. I hope he never retires as he's an "A+" doctor!

Office staff unreliable, unprofessional

When OD suggested I see an ophthalmologist I chose Dr. Butler b/c of prior contact (positive) when he treated my husband. On the day of my appt the office called and left voice mail requesting to move up the appt. This was not possible due to my physical location at the time of receiving the message. Office personnel said they would call me to reschedule. It is now 3+ weeks later & I have yet to hear from them. I do not plan to reschedule due to this experience.

He heard in Like Cows. Made many errors in Surgery, still having Problems. He did surgery on 1 eye. said other eye needed. changed dr's No Surgery needed

Are angel!!

I would probably be blind by now, if it weren't for Dr. Butler. He saved my eyesight. I'd give him more than five stars if possible.

Dr Butler was awesome but his staff especially his receptionist could improve her people skills. It appears like she hates her job or is very unhappy. I've been to the office 4 times so far and she has yet to smile or say please or thank you

We love Dr Butler, he's one of the best!

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Butler was my second opinion and I could not run fast enough to him. He did my cataract surgery on both eyes and I am shocked with how well I can see. I would only go to him and highly recommend him to everyone. Terrific person and surgeon.

I would & do strongly recommend Dr. Butler.

Dr. Patrick J Butler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, IL.