More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick McMahon has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Patrick McMahon was my pediatrician from birth up to age 18. As a young adult, I felt awkward sitting in the waiting room surrounded by toddlers and small children, but Dr. McMahon's "bedside manner" and practical nature made me so comfortable that it was a small sacrifice. It has been 12 years since I went to see him, but I have only had one physician in the intervening years who has made me as comfortable with his medical practice and my own body as Dr. McMahon.
Dr. McMahon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Patrick McMahon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick McMahon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.