Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick S Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 64
HAVE SEEN HIM FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS STARTED OFF GREAT THE LAST YEAR HE HAS SHONE NO INTEREST, THERE WAS A GREAT PA BUT SHE LEFT. NEXT PA LASTED 1 MONTH. DR. CHANG IS NASTY, ARROGANT WHEN CHALLENGED. WANTS TO DO TO MANY TESTS. STAFF IS EVER CHANGING AND UNFRIENDLY. SEEMS IF HE GET A GOOD PERSON THEY LEAVE . THIS IS NOT THE DOCTOR OF YOU HAVE MORE THAN A SORE THROAT OR COLD.
0 reviews 10/16/2017 I have been a patient of Dr Chang since moving to the valley. He takes fantastic care of me and my entire family. I respect his judgement. He has saved me from unnecessary procedures that other doctors have tried to order for me when a change in medication was all that was needed after he reviewed my chart. I never wait in the lobby or in the room very long at all. All the MAs and students he supports are friendly. I have an Medicare Advantage plan and he and his office manager help me to find the right specialist for my needs. I am very happy with the entire office.
26 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Patrick S Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPalo Verde Clinic, 600 S Dobson Rd Ste E40, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Patrick S Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.