Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick Chery has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
After being rushed to the hospital because of internal bleeding, I met Dr. Chery. I was in a lot of pain and I was very anxious for the pain meds that I would be given once an IV was started. None of the nurses or EMT's could get an IV in my arm because I am a difficult stick. Dr. Chery managed to get an IV started rather quickly and I then was given the pain meds that I desperately needed..... Relief! I was then rushed into emergency surgery where Dr. Chery took care of me. His bedside manner and confidence was very reassuring. The day after surgery his pain management was great. I was encouraged by the nurses to walk around the nurses station a few times for exercise. I was surprised at how effortless it was because I had no pain. I would recommend Dr. Chery to anyone who needs an anesthesiologist.
22 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Johns Hopkins University
Dr. Patrick Chery accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick Chery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sharon, CT.