Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick A Conarro has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Patrick A Conarro has the following 4 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Patrick A Conarro has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Patrick A Conarro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
I am the mother of a special needs 25 year old young man with Downs Syndrome. My son needed surgery for hernia and a cyst removal. We have just moved to Ga 2 short years ago so I was very leary about finding a surgeon in the area. Luckily i was referred to Dr. Conarro. He was personable and patient with my son which meant more than I can explain. He was caring which meant more. His office staff were all very friendly and helpful as well. Hopefully it wont be needed, but if so I will not hesitate to have my son see Dr. Conarro again or myself if ever needed.
Dr. Conarro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Patrick A Conarro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Surgical, 64 Mountain Dr, Dahlonega, GA
Dr. Patrick A Conarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dahlonega, GA.