Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Connolly Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Patrick J Connolly Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 30
Saw him for a NYS IME . Waited 30 mins. Saw me for 10 mins and I had numerous injuries. Very arrogant, not thorough and zero concern for your documented injuries. Hired dr by nys who doesn't even practice and do surgery's. and resides out of state. This dr cannot be trusted and needs to be prosecuted.
I showed up for my appointment 30 min early like I was told and brought all of my previous imaging CD's and reports as I was told to waited over 2 hours, when nurse called me in she was curt and unfriendly, she told me the doctor would be in shortly. He came in 10 min later, introduced himself, he basically didn't look me in the eye's or really explain anything before he said he wouldn't be able to do anything for me surgically. And was basically reading himself to make a quick exit... I was like what do you mean? Why am I here then? Seriously, I asked him if he even looked at my images. My advise if you do go see him or any doctor that tries to walk away without answering your questions after leaving you to wait in a chair with back pain for 2 hrs is make them do some explaining. You have rights as a patient, don't forget that. Once they realize you are not just going to leave they answer your questions and sometimes even do some thinking about your case.
Well I received my IME report from Dr. CONNOLLY. As suspected he lied and fabricated the report. I am pursuing criminal charges against him. I'm sure when the digging starts the re are many more reports he lied about. It's a felony Falsifying Business Records! I would expect him to hold himself at a higher standard, but I guess I am wrong!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Patrick J Connolly Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Center, 119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Patrick J Connolly Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.