Dr. Patrick Convery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Convery?

Great first visit

Posted on September 13th, 2017

While I did have to wait a long time to see Dr. Covery, waiting was very pleasant. All the patients in the waiting room, the staff, & the doctor seemed to have a personal relationship. When it was my time to see him, he took time with me to explain my Xrays and then discuss treatments. He is the only doctor in the office & I believe he spends plenty of time on everyone. No one likes to wait, but I was satisfied with my appointment.

Broken Ankle

Posted on December 21st, 2016

The ER gives you this Dr. when seen in ER. Do not go to this Dr. Very unprofessional introduced himself the two times I seen him as if I was a new patient. Did not have enough sense to look at my chart before addressing me, had he done that he would have remembered who I was and focused on why I was there. Seek any other Dr. Still in pain going to other Dr. Time wasted and surgery may be my only option now.

Poor time management

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Would not recommend this surgeon! Although has many years of practical experience, he often overbooks appointments and shows blatent disregard for his patients time.

Knee surgery 2x,

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Does not focus...

Posted on March 6th, 2015

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN!!!

Miracle Worker

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Dr. Convery did both my knees ... I can now golf and resume all my regular activities. Dr. Convery is amazing.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Convery was conservative with treatment. However when tests showed surgery was appropriate; he was a true professional and scheduled my surgery within a two week period. Great Knowledge of arthroscopic procedures and performed it well.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr Parrick Convery missed the two fractures in my foot after walking on it for a few days I called his office and got brushed off about my concerns I sought out another specialist and was re-x-rayed and found the two fractures. I was in pain for a whole week for the lack of his caring. I should have been x rayed again instead of him just going off the ER's x-rays

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dr. Convery and his staff go above and beyond in the care of their patients. I've had 2 knee replacements with Dr. Convery and I recommend him very highly. He is a wonderful and caring Dr.

SURGERY

Posted on July 28th, 2011

WOULD NEVER REF DR TO ANYONE. DID A KNEE AND HIP REPLACMENT WITH IN MONTHS ON MY MOM AND STILL WASN'T RIGHT. HAD TO CALL IN ANOTHER DOC TO FIX WHAT HE DID.MOM WILL NEVER WALK NORMAL AGAIN PLEASE FIND ANOTHER SURGEON!!!!

Doesn't listen to his patient!

Posted on September 7th, 2010

He ruined my life

Posted on June 4th, 2008

Dr. Convery operated on my rotator cuff 2 times and come to find out on a 3rd surgery by another doctor , he never sewed on my rotator cuff but sewed on my bursa. I have no use of my right arm. Don't let him operate on you if you want it done right.