Dr. Patrick J Crocker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Crocker?

Finacial Advisor

I went to ER in Kerrville due to extreme pain from chronic trigeminal neuralgia. The Crocker was my ER physician. He far exceeded my experience with other ER docs and actually looked at my history file on my condition and called the Neurosurgeon due to the level of pain and bp levels. I was very luck to have him and I think due to his call to my neurosurgeon I was advanced to have my procedure in 2 day from my ER visit instead of still waiting for a response. He listens and is a great communicator.

All around great Dr.

He is one of the best doctors I have ever run into. I could only pray that if I needed an emergency surgery or care he would be the one to walk through the door. I had an abscess removed by him and knew I was in good hands right away. He helped ease the anxiety by simply listening, and educating me.

Dr. Patrick J Crocker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.