Dr. Patrick J Culumovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Culumovic?

Excellent Care

I would highly recommend him for any gastrointestinal surgery. He was very knowledgeable, informative, patient and caring.

Wonderful and caring doctor and staff!

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Culumovic was not only a great medical doctor but was every bit as great with his bedside manner. THANKS

DR. Culumovic on Call- ER

Four days after a hemorrhoidectomy,my bowels became impacted. Dr. Culumovic was on call for Dr. Robbins. First, he did not believe I had a problem. At first glance he saw I had a problem. He then began to clear the impaction without informing me of my options. I was offered NO pain management. I cried and begs him to stop for 15 minutes before he could see he needed to book an OR. He left. I ask to urinate and was ignored. The comment was I would be catheterized during surgery. Surgery did not happen for 6 hours and after sending my husband out to get help 3 times I finally filled the bed with pee. It was Father's day. Can you guess why I waited 6 hours for surgery and I had to pee the bed for relief? He was not available to consult. The beast abandoned me, in pain and did not respond to my basic needs. He also violated me by not stopping when I was screaming with pain and asking him to stop. If you see this man in the ER RUN.

Highly recommended

Dr. Culumovic is one of a team of doctors treating my husband for Stage IV cancer for the last two years. He was our initial doctor after diagnosis and was instrumental in directing how treatment proceeded. His surgery and recommendation of an oncologist were excellent. His support and follow-up care have been a tremendous help in the mental and emotional war we must also fight in this battle for life. We not only appreciate his dedication and skills but his bedside manner and humor have sustained my husband through the bad times. We have recommended him to friends and have only received the most positive feedback and thanks from them.

Dr. Patrick J Culumovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.