Dr. Patrick M Curlee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Curlee?

He sent me away saying I was fully fused & after yrs of terrible pain I went to several nueros & found out I never fused. Did more research & found a top doc & redid my fusion w success. Whish I would have never let curlee touch me. After my surgery he had his new nurses look over me, then sent me away. Lot of pain I shouldn't have gone through & now I have so much scare tissue from 4 diff surgeries, 2 from him, I now know who the "caring docs" are. Get several diff opinions before your sugery, esp something as major as a spinal fusion!

Worst Doctor Experience Ever

Had an accident and this doctor was recommended. First visit I see his nurse and not him. I was given steroids for my whiplash and referred to physical therapy. After the first therapy session, my headaches and neck pain worsened so my mother contacted their office as I am only just now 21 and told them I needed something for the pain as in a muscle relaxant to even be able to do any more of the PT. His assistant called me and said to discontinue the PT and an MRI would need to be done. Still no meds for pain and suffering. 4 days later, the assistant calls me to give me the appt time for the MRI and a follow-up appt to see the doctor after the MRI to get results.....this was to be another 3 weeks out! My mother contacted the office and spoke to his assistant, Shelly, who stated that he would be on vacation and 3 weeks would be the earliest. Not knowing what could be wrong with my neck and head or spine.....my mother quickly told her we would find another doctor and that they simply were the worst she had ever seen in patient care and that something could seriously be wrong. Terrible service, terrible patient care.

Injection helped

Very easy in and out. Great staff. I didn't believe in back injections till I got one. They make it close to painless to get shot. Relief is usually in 2 days and night day difference. Simply works and allows full relaxation.

He spent little time discussing my back problem. He sent me in for an x-ray after I had brought him the MRI. He didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. Then, he proceeded to send me to a physiotherapist that was worthless at $200 a pop. Overrated and over charged.

Do not let him operate on your back. See a neurosurgeon.He has a history of bad outcomes. I wish I had known this before I let him operate on me.

GREAT DOC

Dr. Patrick M Curlee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.