Dr. Patrick D Griffith Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick D Griffith?

I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND DR. GRIFFITH BECAUSE OF HIS PROFESSIONALISM, EMPATHY, GREAT DIAGNOSTIC AND TECHNICAL SKILLS AND WONDERFUL PERSONALITY!

How many words can I write? Too say what the pits he is.

Well for one he can not make his mind up what he wants to do from visit too visit.He told us once the pain pump was not a option the next visit he thought it was a good idea. Plus we told him could not have it because I have seizures. After one of my injections, had a very rude nurse in recovery.She kept asking me what my pain level was after the injection and I would tell her no different or worse she did not believe me. She told me to get up and walk and I could hardly stand.I walked the hallway she wanted me too walk all the way around it there was no way. I walked about a 1/4 of it and about did a header into the water foundation. My left leg is numb I have had two back surgeries.I heard the nurse ask my wife if I always walked like that. My wife said yep.Dr.Griffith on our first visit showed us the dvd of my back north kansas city puts cat scans and mri's on dvds instead of film now. he said i had had a herniated disk and show us. now he said he never said that. now i have stenosis narrowing of the spine.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Griffith is the best doctor I have ever treated with. He really helped me with my severe back pain. I would recommend him to everyone!

A Professional, sincere, carring attitude

I appreciated the Doctor being attentive when I told him that I wasn't sure what my alternatives were, if any. After reviewing my MRI he explained why surgery was not an option. I had l1 through L5 damaged and Radio Frequency treatment was the best solution. I would recommend him as a very detailed and concise practitioner.