Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick Dahl has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Dahl used much too high a dose of accutane on my daughter for acne and scarred her face for life. Every dermatologist she's seen since, trying to fruitlessly correct the permanent scarring, has said she should never have been put on such a high dose. I will regret forever having ever stepped into this doctor's office. Worse mistake in my life.
Dr. Dahl is absolutely the very best doctor I have every been to. He is very professional yet also he is very personable. I had been to other dermatologist that cost me thousands of dollars and could not cure the skin condition I had. Dr. Dahl nailed it on the first visit and gave me the right medication to rid me of my problem. The 2nd visit he checked me over completely to make sure I was healed. I could hardly believe I was finally rid of the skin condition I had. He was extremely knowledgeable, accurate, caring, through, understanding, easy to talk too. I do not even have the words to describe how excellent this doctor is. He is the first doctor I have ever been to that took as much time as I needed to explain the situation to me and address all my questions. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Dahl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Jude Medical Center
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
22 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Patrick Dahl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAccredited Dermatology Medical Clinic, 301 W Bastanchury Rd, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick Dahl in this video.
Dr. Patrick Dahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.