Dr. Patrick A Dawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick A Dawkins?

Wonderful

I havent seen him in 5 years as I moved out of the area. He was the best doctor ever. I wanted to get my tubes tied at age 35 and we would not do it. He said I was too young and might regret it if I remarried. Unfortunatley, I did not listen and found another physician who did the procedure. I am know remarried and REGRET my decision as I would love to have another child. He is very caring and knowledgable...Not to mention sexy!!

I originally chose Dr Dawkins because he was close to my office but soon found out he is the most caring dr I have ever seen! I no longer work in San Ramon and travel from my work in Livermore because there is no way I will try to find another Dr that is as sweet as he is. I look forward to him delivering my babies (yet to be concieved). =)

Dangerously unskilled doctor

Missed diagosed my friend's ovarian cyst and uterus polys. It can be life danger event if she didn't go to different doctor later.

HE IS A GOOD AND FRIENDLY DOCTOR.I RECOMMENDED HIM FOR MY FRIENDS.and -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Dr. Patrick A Dawkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.