Dr. Patrick J Demuth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Demuth?

Excellent Dr. have been a patient for approx. 5 yrs. Very friendly staff well. Only negative is going through central group phone number to schedule an appointment.

Excellent doctor

Dr. DeMuth has been my husband's primary care physician for several years now. After comparing the care my husband was receiving and the care I was receiving from my primary care physician, I switched to Dr. DeMuth. I highly recommend him.

Great all around doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. DeMuth for 8 years now. His office is great they have worked with me on explaining my new insurance versus my old insurance and what to expect when I see new bills coming. When I've had something urgent come up they have always been able to see me same day. Annual exams can take up to 6 months to schedule so schedule them early.

Terrible

Terrible! Terrible! The doctor will only accetp certain insurance. Even though he supposidly accepts my insurance, his office was unwilling to put forth any effort to verify insurance. AND WOULDN'T ACCEPT CASH in the meantime.Terrible.