Dr. Patrick S Depippo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick S Depippo?

Poor Service

I was a new patient and went to see this doctor.I was suppose to have a sonogram done and wait till the tecnichian was ready.The office had an opening I was in pain and I called his office and ask if I could have this done in another place but this doctor refused to issue and order to go another place only he wants this done at his office he couldn't care less how I felt just said to go to the hospital.

He saved my life by acting quickly & accurately . Years later did another procedure with the same expertise.. Excellent Surgeon !

Highly recommend

My husband is a patient of Dr. Depippo. I accompany him on all his visits. I have always found Dr. Depippo to be extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable and kind in addition to being a skilled surgeon. I am grateful that he is part of my husband's medical team. In addition, his office staff is also to be commended for their professionalism and competence.

He has a professional demeanor and acted interested in me as a patient and a person. I thought he was very proficient and explained everything the procedure entailed, before and during the process. He doesn't waste time so he can get to his next patient in a timely manner, but he takes the time to do things right.

cathy wainikainen

THE DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH THRU HIS EXPERTIES BUT ALSO HIS KINDNESS AND COMPASSION.HE EXTENDS HIMSELF ALSO BY RECCOMENDING SPECIALISTS FOR WHATEVER PROBLEMS I MIGHT FACE PHYSICALY

arrogant, uncaring, would rather have any other doctor care for my father.

Dr. DePippo is a great doctor. He diagnosed and treated my vascular problem. I have also recommended him to my friends who needed surgery and they have all been extremely satisfied.