- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Patrick Eiken MD
Patrick Eiken, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. Their specialties include Medical Oncology. Eiken is affiliated with Allina Health Unity Hospital, Essentia Health Saint Marys Medical Center, Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus and Mercy Hospital. They speak English.
Patrick Eiken has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Patrick Eiken has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Patrick Eiken Accepts the Following Insurance
- 200 First Street SW Rochester , MN : (507) 516-7830
More about Patrick Eiken
Dr. Eiken graduated from the Mayo Medical School in 2002. Dr. Eiken works in Rochester, MN and specializes in Oncology. Dr. Eiken is affiliated with Allina Health Unity Hospital, Essentia Health Saint Marys Medical Center, Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus and Mercy Hospital.