Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick T Eitter has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Patrick T Eitter has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Patrick T Eitter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I fell into sharp rocks and split my upper lip, and lower lip almost separated from gum. This would not stop bleeding! Abrasion removed 1/2 an eyebrow. And a 3 inch long scar on forehead. The injury occurred at 6pm and he saw me just after midnight [meaning not til the following day]. The whole time interior of mouth bleeding and I was swallowing it about 7 hours....medical care was NECESSARY but he THREATENED TO WITHHOLD IT and "Boot me out on the street" because I told him my jaw was not broken [I had just come from another facility, an Urgentcare, who said my soft tissue injuries were too bad for them to treat me]. And maybe because my workplace no longer has health insurance. Really don't know why he was so mean; the injuries were severe enough to make talking almost impossible. I didn't say anything mean to him; I told him I was GLAD to see him. I was so afraid of him after that, that I nearly puked when he started stitching my head, upper lip, and gum-to-lower-lip. Luckily he did an outstanding job on the stitching. NO DOCTOR HAS THE RIGHT TO VERBALLY ABUSE/THREATEN A PATIENT WHO NEEDS MEDICAL CARE!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick T Eitter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.