Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick J Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patrick J Evans has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Patrick J Evans has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick J Evans is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
I came in with itching bits face Neck and hands ask him could it be bed bug bits he said no he google it that was not it but he had never seen one before talk to me like I was crazy come to find out from hotel that put traps in the bed it had bed bugs and I have a severe reaction from the bits worse dr ever be to go to a vet frist befor him
Most memorable? Well, a friendly disposition does not mean he practices good medicine. My brother is also an MD with 3 specialties; Internist, then a Pulmonologist, and now an Immunologist/ Allergist. TRULY! He lives on the east coast, and found the time in his schedule to be in contact as I was seeing Dr. Evans. I had extreme pain in my shoulder, emanating down thru my forearm. My brother, the Physician, as a professional courtesy, wanted to speak with Dr. Evans directly, to ask Dr. Evans opinion, or perhaps offer suggestions. My brothers credentials put Dr. Evans to shame, as a "Family Practitioner" with NO distinctions or awards I could find on the internet. At any rate, Dr. Evans refused the suggestion, even though I had my phone in my hand, he treated me as a second rate idiot, did a very POOR physical exam, if that's what you want to call it, prescribed a whole lotta Advil, and a 5 day supply of a miscle relaxer, without a proper diagnosis as to the symptoms or cause. He spent 10 minutes with me at the most. Now, 3 days into his regimen, my pain persists. Suggestions? DO NOT GO TO SANFORD HEALTH WALK-IN CLINIC IN MINOT, ND!!!
Dr. Evans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Patrick J Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanford Health Walk In Clinic, 801 21st Ave SE, Minot, ND
Dr. Patrick J Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minot, ND.