Dr. Patrick F Oleary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick F Oleary?

Advised unnecessary surgery disputes nt accepting insurance.

Outstanding

Consummate professional

After surgery , dr OLeary does not see the patient as std procedure - had to wait $ months after surgery and when asked about recurrent symptoms --- all Dr O Leary would say " don't know - next question " Terrible doc

DO NOT GO TO O'LEARY

O'Leary destroyed my spine (after assurances I was a straightforward fusion case and great candidate) and I have had to endure 7 more surgeries to try to fix his mess-up. I was left WAY WORSE OFF than before with him. And if there is a mess-up, good luck trying to get information out of him--he'll rush you out of the office with mumbled excuses and cold behavior. I should have sued but didn't only because I didn't want to get black-listed by other surgeons that I needed to fix all the mistakes O'Leary made. History shows that he used to be a great surgeon, but he's too old now and he's "lost it." After messing me up, he couldn't figure out how to fix it, and only made things worse with a second surgery--that's when I left him to find someone who COULD fix his errors, but it took several more surgeries. I could write more, but bottom line--don't risk your spine and sanity with this guy.

First visit

Very through exam

Dr O'Leary was, perhaps, the finest diagnostician and focused and capable surgeon I've been treated by and I've undergone 9 surgeries for different reasons/medical issues since 1973.

He was my surgeon and 14 years later, I'm perfect!!

Unfortunate experience

I wanted to like him, but just can't say I had a good experience. After being referred to Dr. O'Leary by my physiatrist for a surgical consult, I was made to feel like I had no business being there. Meanwhile, they require you to submit all of your information before even booking an appointment (to ensure you're in the right place)...I came prepared to the appointment with all of the information I was told to have from my referring Dr. Then I was told he couldn't make any recommendation without a report he was missing from my referring Dr. When I asked why they didn't inform me that this was missing from my record prior to coming in, they told me that was my responsibility to take care of. I'm sorry, am I supposed to be a mind reader? I was told that it was sent over by referring MD....Charged me $500 and refused to refund half the bill considering I didn't even get an opinion out of it. To their credit they offered a complimentary follow up for the misunderstanding, however I have no interest in returning as the Dr. was terribly cold, and lacked any compassion for the pain that I am in. No suggestion that he wants to help me get better.

Best Dr. In the world

He saved my life. After I was told another surgery on my back was too chancy, Dr O'leary said he could help me, and he didn't see where surgery was that risky. He did it, and my pain is about 90%gone, I've been given a new lease on life. In addition his bedside manor was wonderful, and he is the most caring Dr. I've ever been to.

Dedicated Gifted Surgeon

Excellent results

Kind, compassionate and a wonderful surgeon and diagnostician

There are not many gifted, hard working physicians like Dr. O'Leary

Dr. O'Leary is truly a gifted, dedicated, caring physician. There are not enough hours in the day for Dr. O'Leary to do the work he does. Sometimes this may mean a longer wait to see him. It is unavoidable. If you are able to be treated by Dr. O'Leary you are a lucky patient and should consider yourself blessed.

Dr. Patrick F Oleary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.