Dr. Patrick Fahey Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Fahey?

He failed to catch my father's lung cancer

Posted on November 4th, 2010

My dad was seeing him for 6 years as his pulmonologist, yet Dr. Fahey failed to detect his extremely advanced lung cancer until 4 weeks before his eventual death. Not sure what he was doing other than taking annual X-rays of his chest, which has proven not to find small-cell carcinoma, but you would think a doctor would order a simple CT scan for a 45+ year smoker. Very disgusted and sad.

Posted on July 30th, 2010

When Dr. Fahey enters the room he makes youfeel as if you are his only patient. Greatpersonality and great delivery of information regarding what your problem is.Makes you feel that he really cares. Wouldand have highly recommended him

The best

Posted on September 24th, 2009

Both my husband and I have been seeing Dr. Fahey for over 30 years. He is THE BEST! Period. No other Dr. can fill his shoes an we're so lucky to have him.

The Best Doctor I have ever been too

Posted on July 11th, 2009

I believe your other reviewers are reviewing a doctor who has the same name from another state. Dr Fahey from Loyola is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He went out of his way to help me. I will never forget it.

Posted on August 5th, 2016