Dr. Patrick E Feehan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick E Feehan?

He's a great choice

Fine doctor who still has a sense of humor!

Dr. Feehan is Awesome!

I saw Dr. Feehan as my radiation oncologist when I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 32. The whole situation was just awful, but Dr. Feehan and the radiation dept. at CHOMP was incredible! Dr. Feehan has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. He always took my concerns seriously and followed up on them with scheduled tests/appts. He also made me laugh during a really difficult time. As for the rest of the team of nurses and radiation techs, everyone was so helpful and made me feel at ease. It could have been a really terrible time in my life, but they made it so much better. Dr. Feehan and the radiation team were supportive the whole way through the process of radiation and even threw a little party for me when I had my last treatment. I couldn't recommend Dr. Feehan more!!!

Dr. Patrick E Feehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.