4.7

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Finnegan?

Best doctor I ever had in my life.

Dr. Finnegan responded in an emergency situation. His knowledge and expertise was established early on through his kind, gentle bedside manor. He quickly put my family to ease, and my treatment and recovery was a great success. My thanks to him and his staff

Robin O.

Dr. Finnegan was my Ob for 2 of my girls and 1 mis-carriage. He is the absolute nicest, outgoing, and brilliant doctor I have ever had. I had to move 3 years ago to Idaho and miss him terribly. You can't go wrong choosing him. My husband agrees fully! He makes you feel like you are his only patient and never rushes you. I miss you Dr. Finnegan!

Excellent Surgeon

After recently moving to the area, I became pregnant. Since I knew I would require a third C-Section, I was worried about finding an OB-GYN as competent as my prior one had been. Thankfully, I found Dr. Finnegan. I am three weeks post-op and recovering very well. I credit Dr. Finnegan's skill for best C-Section experience yet. On top of that, I found him to be very personable, patient, and easy to talk to.

Fantastic doctor. He has delivered all three of my children. He always made me feel like I was his only patient, and that he had all the time in the world to answer my questions.

I have watched him deliver 4 of my nieces & nephews

Dr. Finnegan is not my Dr. - I actually see his partner. HOWEVER, he has assisted on 2 of my C-Sections & delivered 4 of my nieces & nephews as I watched from a foot away. My sister & many other women in this area are 'dedicated followers' of this man. I have truly learned to appreciate & respect the heck out of him from my contact with him, as well. My biggest & most notable experience was watching this man stay calm - so calm my sister had no idea her babies were in distress - during the delivery of babies w/ cords wrapped tightly around their necks, not breathing, breach... and his demeanor keeps those around him calm & focused. After witnessing this type of event three times with him during my sister's deliveries - he earned my respect 10 fold. What an amazing Dr. this man is.

Dr. Patrick M Finnegan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.

Dr. Patrick M Finnegan Is this you?