Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick C Finney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
In a sea of less than caring doctors located in Western Kentucky, my family has found Dr. Finney to be an exceptionally caring doctor. My entire family rates him to be the highest in Paducah Kentucky. We have suffered extreme surgeries that were not needed at the hands of other doctors, been insulted and generally neglected by several other doctors in the Paducah area, but Dr. Finney stuck by my mother and did everything possible to make the last few years of her life to be the best they could possibly be. We no longer live in Paducah, but if we did, Dr. Finney would be our doctor.
22 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Patrick C Finney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick C Finney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.