4.9

testing

testing

The best care and outcome that I could imagine.I

When looking for an experienced surgeon I did look around and after meeting Dr Flaharty I knew instantly that I found my surgeon. He is very good at explaining the procedures and a great bedside manor. I would highly recommend him to any and all looking to do some facial surgery. I am very happy with my outcome and as time passes I feel I will just be happier and happier. I am a fan and will continue with Azul for any further procedures and skin care. Thank you!

love my eyes

Ptosis repair. my lids wanted to droop as the day went on, giving me a tired feeling and affecting my vision. now i see better and look better. i am extremely pleased with my results. you could not find a better doctor for eyelid surgery than Dr. Flaharty, a board certified ophthalmologist and cosmetic surgeon.

Amazing!!

Amazing staff and experience! I am 6 days out from surgery and I already can see better! I am so happy that I choose Dr. Flaharty as my doctor!

Dr. Flaharty is compassionate knowledgeable,

I have complete confidence with Dr. Flaharty. I am very confident in his expertise and at very visit he knows what I need and I never over think anything that we proceed with.

Office staff and Dr. Flaharty are great!!!!!!

GREAT!!!!

Fantastic results

The entire experience from start to finish was outstanding. Every person I encountered was professional and caring. Deana and Kristi did a great job taking care of me and answering any questions or addressing any concerns that I had. Dr. Flaharty is truly at the top of his field!

very positive experience from all aspects

the staff at Azul and St Marks Surgery center was extremely helpful and very professional, The surgery center gave excellent instructions for both pre and post operative needs. Nursing care was excellent. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Very happy with Facelift and neck lift results!!

Dr. Flaharty is a great listener and very helpful throughout the whole surgical process!

I'm very happy with the outcome.

My confidence has been improved since my visit and surgery.

Dr. Patrick Flaharty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.