Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick T Fowler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
had an appointment scheduled by oak river rehab as only appnt. avail, on arrival not listed for appointment,now no solid answer as to a wed afternoon appointment/son has totake a day off work to drive me, so they dont think anyones time is valuble but theirs/office people very poor at explaining why
After keeping his prostate cancer in remission for over 20 years using Lupron, my father's urologist retired. He tried Dr. Fowler, who took him off of Lupron suggesting that an 86 year old man could build up a resistance to the drug. His cancer came back immediately. His PSA skyrocketed to 336. He is dying now at Mercy hospital suffering from the side effects of the last resort Chemo treatment. For obvious reasons I would suggest that everyone steer clear of this person who calls himself a doctor.
He was probably the worst doctor I have ever gone to. Absolutely zero compassion.
Dr. Patrick Fowler in Redding, CA has NO bedside manners. Waiting in pain in the hospital for him was awful. He did not do thorough Labs/X-rays to rule out a proper diagnosis, at least a biopsy to confirm a diagnosis of Renal Cancer. His attitude was, "why try, he is going to die anyway". He told the patient, Robert LaFrance he would only put stents in and nothing else. If Mr. LaFrance did not comply, the Doctor would discharge him.Was this patient treated like a piece of raw meat because he is Native American Indian or on Medi-cal. Was the Doctor pushed out of shape because Mr. Lafrance wanted a second opinion? Dr Fowler refused to authorize a second opinion, nor a referral to another facility. Upon discharge, Mr. LaFrance was not walked nor had a bowel movement. This Doctor needs to be held accountable for his attitude and behavior and lack of respectful care. He did not follow Patient's Rights. The staff walks on eggs for this Doctor. He has a "God Syndrome". I don't recognize his kind of God. This Doctor needs to be written up. He brings disgrace to your hospital. The patient should have been transferred to Mercy to at least get stabilized before he is abruptly discharged. The ER was not much better in his assessment and treatment of Mr. LaFrance. SHAME ON YOUR DOCTORS!
26 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Patrick T Fowler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRedding Urologic Associates, 2624 Edith Ave, Redding, CA
Dr. Patrick T Fowler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.