Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick E Galvas has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Patrick E Galvas has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Patrick E Galvas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick E Galvas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Galvas is one of the most caring and competent doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He is completely professional at all times and he helped me with my pain when no one else could. He accurately evaluates your need for medications and only prescribes when necessary, so please ignore any comments to the contrary. He is not about the meds, he is about treating your problem holistically.
I went to see Dr.Galvas for my RSD. I was seeing him for 2 years. They got me hooked on Methadone for my pain. At first he was a great doctor and seemed caring in all aspects. Then one day my Meds doctor Tami ether was fired but no one in this office cared to call their parients and tell them. Chris Grotbo became my new meds doctor. I had a surgery in Feb. of 2010 and I could not make to her appointment. Chris Grotbo wanted me to see her after an out patient surgery at Benfits Hospital. What kind of professinal tells their patient to come in after surgery. By the way this surgery was with a different doctor and I had their office call Dr. Galvas front desk to tell them that was impossible. They lie on their webpage Intergative Medicine, Great Falls Montana. They could care less about their paients and they are not understanding. I tryed to call and talk to Dr. Galvas about how badly Chris Grobo was treating me. He would not even get on the phone and talk to me. Instead some lady who claims to be management in that office called, who knows who she really was, they need to be reported to the Montana Medical Board.
Dr. Galvas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Patrick E Galvas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreat Falls Orthopedic Associates, 500 15th Ave S Ste 1, Great Falls, MT
Dr. Patrick E Galvas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.