Dr. Patrick Gleason Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Gleason?

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Dr Gleason met with my husband and I during my pregnancy because my son was diagnosed with hydrocephalus. During that meeting we made a plan of action for the arrival of Joaquin. Dr Gleason performed surgery to insert a VP shunt into Joaquin after 24 hours of birth. I would not trust anybody else with my son's life. Dr Gleason has been such a positive light in our lives, he has nothing put optimism when it comes to our son. He has the best bed side manners and will take the time to answer your questions. He treats Joaquin as if he were a part of his family, not just a number. I highly recommend Dr Gleason.

Excellence with Dr. P. L. Gleason

Posted on February 16th, 2017

This review, Dr. Gleason, has been a long time coming. In 2016, Lower Lumbar Fusion was so successful, 2 days after surgery I walked out of hospital with no assistance. Since 1989 & countless other Drs & MRIs Not a single CT through the years, yet ONE TIME meeting with Dr. Gleason ordered spine CT & 2+ weeks later, as I heal, my quality of life is forth coming. Dr. Gleasons' & now my preferred Physician Assistant, Ms Gileana Santana, have restored my faith in total patient care. The up-most sincere appreciation are in order. Positive minds heal the whole body, Thank you very much, both of you, and select few office staff, Marissa P, & Jeanette B.

Above and Beyond

Posted on August 8th, 2016

The care I received by Dr. Gleason was the best I have received in years. Not only did he take the time to listen to my concerns, he also went above and beyond to ensure all of my concerns had been addressed .

Awesome Doc

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr Gleason is the most amazing Dr out there. He saved my son. I owe him everything. Each time we go to see him his staff is super nice, and the while sometimes the wait time is long it is well worth it. He remembers things about his patients , and talks to them like he is their best friend.

Wonderful Doctor.

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Gleason was amazing! If were not for him my son would not be here right now. Thank you and your staff so much. He made sure to meet with us before and after surgery. explain everything, and ensure that we didn't have any questions. At every appointment, he made sue that we ere aware of what was going on and the next steps to take. His staff worked with us to make sure we had an appointment to fit our needs.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

This physician and his staff were fabulous. I received outstanding health care. I was fortunate to have them.

kyphoplasty

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Great bedside manner, professional and sincere. Released the day after surgery walking! Had to wait a few days due to his schedule, but worth it!

Praise.....

Posted on June 8th, 2015

I cannot say enough praises about the Harvard Educated Surgeon who treats patients as if they were family.... Praise, Praise, Praise. Traveled fourteen (14) hours from NW Arkansas to seek help from Dr. G and recommend him with the upmost confidence....

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

He is wonderful and a blessing

Dr.Gleason is awesome!

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Dr. Gleason is absolutely a wonderful doctor!!! He sat down with me and explained my disease process and the options I had to fix my back. He explained the different procedures that I could have done to fix my back. I felt no pressure in making my decision. I was and still treated with the up most respect not only by Dr.Gleason but his staff as well. I don't want to have another surgery; but if I do, I hope it is Dr.Gleason who does it!

LESS PAIN.

Posted on September 25th, 2011

THIS DR.HAS MADE IT SO ICAN LIVE WITH LESS PAIN THAKYOU.

Posted on April 11th, 2011