Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick A Golden has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Patrick A Golden has the following 20 expertise
- Chelation Therapy
- Preventive Medicine
- Bariatric Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Heart Block
- Nutritional Support
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Patrick A Golden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
It is near impossible to get an appointment with Dr Golden in a timely manner for any sickness or injury. His staff have a very poor record of follow through like submitting perscriptions to appropriate offices. Carmen is an uncaring, arrogant, dismissive, condensending excuse for a PA. I will not be returning there ever. When I have complained to other health professionals, they have all nodded their head and said they had heard it all before about Carmen and his staff. So obviously, I am not the only one. I read so many positive reviews about him, I am wondering why the huge difference in service?
I have been a patient of Dr. Golden for more than 20 years. He is a very knowledgeable, kind and caring individual. He and his staff respect their patients and make themselves available. Dr. Golden has gone out of his way on many occasions when I have had health problems in the past to refer me to specialists when necessary and have followed up on my progress. I would not hesitate to refer him to others.
My former doctor is a great person but trying to figure out what was going on was going nowhere. I was getting sicker and sicker with no correct diagnosis. The former dr was reluctant to referring me to specialists, wanting to run the tests himself. Finally with the concerned prompting of my sister (who is a patient of Dr Golden's) I switched over to Dr Golden. Immediately he saw the seriousness of my health. He researched some things that I had been looking into (I was trying to look at everything because we really do need to be our own health advocate but also I was getting nowhere with former doctor) and he gave me the referrals I needed. He was also very willing to look outside of the box and not just prescribe medication to cover up the symptoms. A specialist that Dr Golden referred me to at UCLA found the problem and surgery was required. I'm also thankful for that wonderful doctor too but if it hadn't been for the care and concern of Dr Golden, I don't think I would be here today. Cannot say enough good things about Dr Golden. He truly is golden!
I have been a patient of Dr. Golden's office for six years. Both Dr. Golden and his outstanding NP Rafeal Camarena are extremely compassionate and caring professionals. I have a serious health condition that has been carefully and thoroughly treated and monitored over the years. They also pay keen attention to the emotional side affects to serious health issues. The entire office staff is outstanding and always willing to help with the kindest of treatment. Many of my family members are now patients of this office including my 85 and 83 year old parents, whom are extremely healthy and active!. Three generations of our family trust and appreciate this outstanding office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Community Medical Center
Dr. Patrick A Golden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPATRICK ALLEN GOLDEN MD, 1275 E Spruce Ave Ste 103, Fresno, CA
Dr. Patrick A Golden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.