Dr. Patrick Gonzales Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Gonzales?

must reallly hate actually working.

Posted on April 10th, 2014

After jumping through hoops for three weeks to get an appt. I finally did and they couldn't do any day but the one they offered at that time do I had to call off work- the night before half an hour before they close Renee calls to CANCEL my apt - she hung up when I answered then called back talked to my machine and ducked my calls for two days. When I tried to resched she argued with me and said I should have done it sooner! She offered me an apt two weeks from when I should have had one. Don't waste your time here because they sure wont bother with helping you.

Horrible HMO Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Not worth your time

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

I went to this doctor in menifee cause I had HMO. I rarely see him and when I do come in they never treat me for my problems they send me off to others instead. I had a terrible urine infection that they would not treat and then I had to go to urgent care to get treated. If you want good care I would avoid this doctor you will mostly be in contact with his nurses all the time and not him. I feel bad for the old folks who are stuck seeing him.

Posted on August 1st, 2016