Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Gonzalez Jr
Dr. Patrick Gonzalez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, WA, with other offices in Lima, OH and Mount Vernon, IL . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Preventive Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Gonzalez Jr has 3 locations
1119 Highland Ave
Clarkston, WA 99403
1708 Jefferson Ave
Mount Vernon, IL 62864
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick Gonzalez Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
27 Years Experience
Ponce School of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Patrick Gonzalez Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patrick Gonzalez Jr's office for more information.
1119 Highland Ave Clarkston, WA 99403
121 W High St Lima, OH : (419) 998-4573
1708 Jefferson Ave Mount Vernon, IL 62864
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick Gonzalez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, WA.