3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Gries?

We have been patients of this physician for some time and he has consistently been inconsistent. He is spot on for hard to sort out situations, but his bedside manner is dismissive and he seems to never take the time to even flip through his patients charts. My son was just subjected to a blood panel that was done 5 months ago to rule out certain issues -and dr gries failed to look to see that he had already been tested for those same issues. My spouse brought my son in for the visit and didn't remember that these tests had been previously administered. We have also previously been billed twice for tests that were done once, and I have been chastised for giving my diabetic son a juicebox because dr gries believed he was just being "bratty" because he didn't recall that my son, his patient, has type 1 diabetes. The callousness and haughtiness has no place in pediatrics. It has gottenmuch much worse over the years and I wonder when he will retire.

He doesn't smile or talk much and after seeing him a few times, I think he would work better with older kids or adults. (He was never mean, but he wasn't personable at all either).

Staff and Dr. Gries are great. I have been taking my 1 year old twins there since they were born and haven't had to wait more than a few minutes. Very friendly and patient!

Dr. Patrick J Gries is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenview, IL.