Dr. Patrick F Hammen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Patrick F Hammen?

A good man and doctor!

I visited Dr. Hammen after a referral was made by my gynocologist for a consultation. He agreed to see me the same day I was referred. His kindness and respect for me was very gratifying. He gave me his opinion and explained many things about what I would need to have done in an understandable way. I also laughed a lot which always helps, because he is funny. His nurse and assistant were great also!

I went to see Dr. Hammen as a second opinion after my first dr wanted to take out my large intestine. He was wonderful!! And, I still have my intestine. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr Hammond was exceptionaly great. his bed side manners was very proffesional. I was sent to him after a general surgeon nicked my bowels and i had an abcess form. He treated it in a very quick manner and probably saved my life.

Dr. Hammen removed my colon 10 years ago. I guess you could say I was given a second chance at life, otherwise I wouldn't be here.