Dr. Patrick Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Han?

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Han has been a godsend for us. My diagnosis, severe spinal stenosis, was complicated by a cancerous tumor at the base of my skull but Dr. Han gave us hope that some relief would be accomplished thru c-spine surgery. He was thoughtful, attentive, and most of all an advocate for quality care during my hospital stay. His competence and compassion are second to non. He takes time to explain the risks and benefits and then we decide together what approach will bring the desired results. My quality of life was greatly improved by the successful procedure and we are so thankful to have him on our team.

Caring Dr.......Gifted Surgeon

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Dr Han changed my life!! I suffered with Spinal Stenosis and he repaired my condition and I am now pain free!! Thank you Dr Han!

good doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

the office wait was ridiculous for sure, I was sitting in lobby over a hour with not one word from from desk as to why it was taking so long! the doctor immediately told me I was morbid obese (30lbs overweight) and if I would lose wt I would feel better, I explained because of the issue I have gained the wt, I cannot function with a numb leg. he was straight forward about the issues of surgery for over wt ppl and stated he was not there to be my friend he was there to be a doctor, which I appreciate. I trust him to do the surgery, and I will prove to him that ppl who are over wt are not all lazy!!

Posted on January 27th, 2017

I I went into Dr. Hahn with numbness throughout my body. I was unable to raise my right arm. I felt tingling in my legs and feet. After surgery, to my relief, I no longer felt the tingling, The severe pain, and I was able to raise my arms. I would highly recommend Dr. Hahn, not only is he an excellent doctor but he is awesome and wonderful person.

retired

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Worst bedside manner

Posted on March 30th, 2016

He don't spend time with the patient, he came in and spend probably 2 mintues. He doesn't even ensure his patient questions and concerns are answered. Not a very caring physician. Just another money hungry person in the health care field.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

The worst front desk staff I've ever dealt with. Poor attitudes, very little help or information. Burdened to be there is how they come off.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

ADr Han is amazing! As are his P.A.s!

Not going back there!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

The PA was much more caring than Dr. Han!! Dr. Han greeted me by wanting to make sure I had health insurance, which I did! He spent maybe two minutes with me and then left and never came back in to the room. He had a terrible bedside manner! I will never go back there again!

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Our experience with Dr. Haan was truly the best experience we have ever had w/a doctor. He removed a Pituitary Gland Tumor from my husband and each day he would come sit and check in on my husband and would be there at least 45 minutes! He made us feel that my husband was his number 1 priority. He would even call on Friday afternoons to check on my husband. There were no complications and Dr. Haan came highly recommended by many. From the ambulance driver to the head of Barrows Nuerological Center in Phoenix. Dr. Haan is a kind, caring and gifted surgeon.

My visit with Dr. Han

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I have had Brain Cancer for over three years and I should be dead already but thanks to God and all the good people he has put in my life I am still here! I have had so many doctors over the years and I have to have another surgery this year.. Well I think I am going to choose Dr. Han but I wanted to do some look-ups for him first and all I have found is good so we will probably see him again soon. Thanks guys!!!

Life Saver

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Dr. Han did a very rare brain surgery on my mom several years ago here in Louisville Ky. If it wasn't for him, there is no doubt my mother would not be here today. The procedure had never been performed in our state ever. He first did it at U of L will working with Dr. Remmel (a stroke Dr) then the other side of her brain at Nortons Hosp. in Louisvile. After helping my mother in her recovery he moved to Tulsa Ok. He is very missed and we have not been able to replace him... Whatever family ends out under his care is very lucky because he has a rare gift and a huge heart. Would recommand him to anyone. He is truely a blessing and very missed...