Dr. Patrick Herrick Is this you?

Caring, kind

Posted on December 4th, 2015

He is such a wonderful, conservative doctor!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

My entire family goes to Dr. Herrick. We have loved our care for the last 5 years with him. He listens to us, he is incredibly intelligent and confident, but also humble and willing to consider other ideas. I really feel like he works with me. He has always been an advocate for us and always takes my concerns seriously. Wait time is often more than I'd like, but he takes patients same day if they truly need to be seen, and that makes it worth the wait to me. I would recommend him to anyone.

great doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I love visiting Dr. Herrick. He is very knowledgeable, but is not afraid to do more research or let you know he needs a little time to digest the information to make a proper diagnosis. Dr. Herrick is slow to prescribe medication and takes his job seriously. I have never felt like he was too busy for me, and often asks about other issues even though I may only be in for a follow-up on a certain thing. Dr. Herrick does take diligent notes, so he does type of his laptop while he is in the room with you. I like this because I know he isn't relying on his nurse or his memory for taking notes later on. And speaking of his nurses, his nurse Amanda is my absolute favorite person. She is very sweet and really likes to make sure that Dr. Herrick covers everything you want to talk about that day. So when she asks "what are we seeing you for today?"... you just have to make sure you tell her everything you want to discuss and she will make sure Dr. Herrick covers all the topics. More specifically, Dr. Herrick has treated my PCOS with great results and with lots of courtesy to my own desires about how I wanted to handle my reproductive problems. I also suffer from Anxiety, and Dr. Herrick was very thorough before he diagnosed me to make sure that I wasn't suffering anything physiological and then has made done a great job managing my medication and following-up with me about it. Not only would I hypothetically recommend Dr. Herrick, I actually do recommend Dr. Herrick to my friends and family all the time.

Horrible

Posted on November 15th, 2013

3 People! Myself, wife and my mother refuse to go to Dr Patrick Herrick because of his horrible bedside manner. Terribly jaded and judgmental. He blows through as many appointments as he can. Rarely does he take the time to listen to what you're saying. He just talks and types on his laptop during your visit and might occasionally look up at you. He doesn't really care or act like he does. Just wants you out of there as fast as he can. If you're going to use this clinic just use a different doctor within it.

Thank GOD for Dr. Herrick

Posted on November 7th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Herrick by an acquaintance. I had suffered a miscarriage and was not satisfied with my current practitioner. I was having some issues that my previous doctor not only ignored, but made me feel silly even questioning. Recently I became pregnant again and soon suspected a problem. Dr. Herrick ordered blood work, a sonogram and prescribed progesterone supplements for me.... and it was his day off. He treated my pregnancy as though he were saving a life and knew that every day counted. Things are ok for now, but if, God forbid, my pregnancy does not continue to be healthy, I know that Dr. Herrick will have done everything possible to help me. He is awesome.

Posted on November 13th, 2014