- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Hieber MD
Dr. James P Hieber, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. They have 48 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hieber is affiliated with Children's Health, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. James P Hieber has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James P Hieber has the following 11 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Development
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. James P Hieber Accepts the Following Insurance
- 8355 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 105 Dallas , TX : (214) 368-3659
More about Dr. James P Hieber
Dr. Hieber graduated from the Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine in 1971. Dr. Hieber works in Dallas, TX and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hieber is affiliated with Children's Health, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.