Dr. Patrick M Hsueh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Hsueh?

Even though I had to wait a few minutes longer, it was well worth it! Angie is the best and the other staff is great too. They were smiling and laughing with the other patients. Dr. Hsueh is very friendly and explained my diagnosis to me. I will be going back for follow up appointments for sure.

Angie is the best ever !!!!! if not for Angie my first visit would have been my last. I totally regret having my lens replaced. Wish they could undo it. The world is much brighter but, by no means is this extra light worth it. Before surrounded by a lot of bright lights needed to read the average 5-7 hours a day are no longer required,, BUT,,, now I cannot read longer than 10-15 minutes at a time. My eyes feel like I've worn the same contact lens for a month or more. my eyes are constantly tired. the surgery ,,, biggest mistake of my life.

Dr. Patrick M Hsueh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.