Dr. Patrick D Hung Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick D Hung?

Dr. Hung spent little time listening to me and addressing my issues and more time discussing past patients (which seemed very inappropriate) and his own experience with my symptoms. The icing on the cake was when we were discussing how work was likely causing my stress and he felt the need to share his political opinions with me on a controversial topic related to my job. Regardless of if I agreed with his viewpoint, this was inappropriate and I quickly left the appointment.

I can in over the holiday weekend with a Skelton staff for an emergency procedure. Dr Hung came himself and pushed me in the bed down to the OR . He was so curious and nice. He also came back the very next morning and checked on me himself not one of his affiliates. A-1 service

bad doctor

I had scar tissue in bile duct. This looser refused to do a simple ERCP to investigate further. Misdiagnosed me. Said I had IBS. Liar. Liar. By the Grace of God I found another doctor willing to help and correct the problem

Correct diagnosis every time I have been to office. Does not do a procedure unless he thinks it is necessary. Takes time to explain everything to you including alternative plans/procedures.