Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Brennan has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Patrick J Brennan has the following 19 expertise
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Vascular Malformations
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Colorectal Surgery
- Colorectal Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Disease
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Patrick J Brennan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick J Brennan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Had a terrible rectal bleeding problem for years. Several other doctors prescribed stuff to put on or up me that did nothing for a permanent problem of a large amount of blood and crap mixing several times a year. I went in, he instantly recognized the problem. Just a few days later I went back for a simple painless short procedure. Not a drop of blood since (NOT EVEN RIGHT AFTER THE PROCEDURE). All I can say is thanks for fixing my nasty 15 year old problem Dr. Brennan. This man is calm, very knowledgable and most important you can tell he cares about you and your problem.
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Patrick J Brennan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Of Neenah Sc, 100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Ste 400, Neenah, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick J Brennan in this video.
Dr. Patrick J Brennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.