Dr. Patrick J Cahill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Cahill?

Excellent doctor!!

Caring, Knowleable Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Cahill for over 10 years. He is a phenomenal doctor who really cares about his patients. Always provides excellent advice and helped me through a difficult diagnosis. Always returns phone calls no matter how busy he is and will always call his patients personally about lab tests to let you know the results in addition to his staff. You don't see this type of dedication to service and patients at doctors offices. Dr. Cahill is one of the best doctors I have seen ever.

Patient for 16 yrs. He is outdtanding! Caring and easy to talk to. Exceptional Service.

Best doctor ever!

Have gone for years and delivered my children. Have sent all my friends and they feel the same - smart, respected, caring!

He is a very experienced doctor!

BEST DOCTOR

He has become my new GYN doctor and he is the best doctor I have ever had . Very caring , compassionate he works great with his nurse. very good doctor he answers all your questions and concerns and you can definitely see the care he has for his patients , he is not like other doctos ive had in the past . Thank you Dr.Cahill !!!!

my personal review

Patrick Cahill, Do Excellent doctor and caring.

Best Dr. On the planet!

Best Dr. On the planet! Caring compassionate really cares about the patient as a person. Follows up, calls back a Dr. That truly cares about you as a person and your health. So glad I found him and his practice. I would never go anywhere else and would recommend him to anyone and every female I know! I'm so happy to have a great Dr. The office staff is also very good, they clearly know what they are doing and are friendly just another plus being a patient there! Thank you Dr. Cahill for everything!

great doctor

Dr. Cahill is a wonderful doctor. He made me and my husband feel more comfortable about the problem that I had. Also, his patience and honesty can be greatly appreciated; answered all of my questions and also explained about my problem. I have never seen any doctor who is more approachable and concerned about his patients.

Great Doctor

Dr Cahill is pleasant, professional, and easy to talk to. The wait time is zero, which is amazing in an OBGYN office. Nice new office.

As an OB/GYN nurse I do not go to my office to be seen. I seperate my personal. Dr. Cahill goes out of his way to protect my privacy. I had my twin boys with him, he was WONDERFUL!! I would recomend him to anyone. And I know that he would be NO WHERE with out Kelly She is a treasure to be sure... BUT I am a nurse too so I will ALWAYS side with her!!! You will be happy that you go to that practice. There are also 2 other MDs there who are wonderfull and caring... I had a busy Delivery Room ( a section ) and recovery room from all thier pop ins... Great Group!!