Dr. Patrick Gibbons Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Gibbons?

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Dr. Gibbons is very professional, extremely polite and is just an all around wonderful person. He is very caring and takes the time to talk to and explain to you what is going on in detail and really listens to you. His nurse is very quick to call back if you leave a message. Very pleasant staff. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Awesome ent. Not only did he take time in explaining procedures that would be needed and why, but called afterhours to make sure I didn't have any concerns that were not addressed.

Dr. Gibbons saved my Life!

Posted on August 5th, 2014

After a long period of hoarseness I went to see an ENT at Richmond Ent. In short, I felt like this doctor could care less about me, so I did some research and found Dr. Gibbons with Commonwealth ENT. He was compassionate, listened to my concerns and eased my anxiety over a throat surgery. In short, he found that I had a lesion on my vocal cord that was a stage 1 cancer. But that cancer has now gone, thanks to Dr. Gibbons. I would not go anywhere else for ENT issues. Remember, it's your health, get a second opinion if need be, and see this Doctor if you have ENT issues!!!!

A very caring doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Gibbons listens well and is very knowledgeable.

Posted on February 28th, 2010

I recently was placed in the hospital for low calcium levels, a week before Dr. Gibbons was my surgeon for my thyroid removal. I was sitting in the ER when Dr. Gibbons walked up to me and took me on as his patient. This was after normal hours, and he was genuially concerned for my well being. Dr. Gibbons went above and beyond for me in my opinion and I'm so grateful I was able to have him in my life during that time.

Posted on November 7th, 2017