Dr. Patrick J Mullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Mullen?

Great Experience

Dr. Mullen and his office staff are very courteous. Dr. Mullen diagnosed my issue very quickly and accurately. The surgery went very well and the recovery is what i expected. I never felt rushed with the questions I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Mullen and his staff.

A place that makes you feel very welcome :) and so willing to help you in anyway. Thank you Dr. Mullen and your staff for always being ready to help with a big smile

Good doctor...but I agree -- he does have ego issues.

Dr. Mullen is very through and explains everything so you can understand why and what he's doing

Good doctor

but has ego issues.

capable,caring surgeon

I was referred to Dr.Mullen, but did not know him.On my first visit he spent much time with me, explaining his diagnosis in detail, as well as the available options to me. He answered all my questions patiently and was very gentle during the entire procedure I needed. Great bedside manner, very capable, efficient and caring. The staff was wonderful and also very efficient and caring. I consider it fortunate to have a specialist of that calibre in our city!

He told me over the phone that my child needed to grow up...she's 17 and had an extensive emergency surgery..his bedside manner is lacking, as is his ego

Dr Mullen is excellent

Recently, I had to have emergancy surgery to deal with an puncture wound to my hand. It was one of those things where I thought it would be a quick trip to his office for a couple of stiches but ended up being 5 days in the hospital due to infection. Dr Mullen was wonderful to me and my family! He gently explained the procedure to my husband and my young kids and patiently answered all of their questions as well mine. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better hand surgeon!

Dr. Patrick J Mullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.