Worth The Visit

This doctor is super hot. He's a great doctor, too.....but if you're female, I definitely recommend.

A Load of Bricks

When i sat in pain in the office of cape cod Neurology, i thought about how many doctors I've had to see in this struggle for some help. I have been in excruciating pain for over a year and when I saw Dr. Murray, I have to say, I was really surprised. He actually spent time with me. He was so thorough and passionate. He helped me. I finally felt as though someone cared enough to listen! He truly was nothing less than awesome. I am scheduled for surgery this month! These doctors are really going to help me. I never quite reviews and I'm in pain, however, I really felt it necessary to let other potential patients understand how wonderful these professionals are. Good luck to all and don't hesitate to schedule an appointment, you will not regret it!

Carol who works at this doctors office is the most horrible human being that I have encountered in my life. Not only is she rude, but she could care less about patients and the medical issues that they are dealing with. The doctor was very nice, but unfortunately, this is overshadowed by his staff's bad attitude.

Patrick J Murray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.