Dr. Patrick H Judson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick H Judson?

Excellent Service

although we had to wait a while before seeing Dr. Judson it was definitely worth the wait. He took his time with me and clearly explained all my test results, treatment options, future testing and repeated to make sure I understood everything. He even made copies of my reports for me without my asking for them. I was more than pleased with our consultation with Dr. Judson

It was the worst experience of my life. Left after first visit feeling devastated and violated. I would rather die than have this joke for my doctor.

If you want an oncologist who doesn't make eye contact,then he is your guy. If you want an oncologist who doesn't appear to know his patients,then he is your guy. If you want to take your advanced cancer journey all by yourself,then he is your guy.And I do mean take your journey all by yourself.If you want uncaring unprofessionalism, then this is your guy.He really didn't make any medical decisions at all"Whatever you want"-that was his deal.No feelings,no empathy.Wrong field for this guy-we fired him.

Dr. Patrick H Judson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.