Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Justiz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
If this is the same Patrick Jistiz that works for Lakeside Community Health Care, don't see him. He is rude, condescending, & speaks to you like your an idiot. Heaven forbid you have any other issue than the one you made your appointment for, because he will clearly let you know that he is only going to deal with the one and only if there is time will he deal with the other. He is not my regular doctor & I will NEVER see him again. He did nothing to help with my pain, just wanted to drug me & tell me not to drive. How this man has a license to practice medicine is beyond me.
This physician, and I use the word loosely, has an arrogance about him. Maybe itâs because of his statue, which is slightly comical, since he preaches everything has a physiological route; and is quick to over-react to simple issues. He appears to have a Napoleon Complex. On first meeting, his as a physicianâs coat which is obviously stained and his pants are 4 inches too long. The annoyance of his slothenly appearance is quickly amplified by his demeaning approach and total disregard to listening to the patientsâ issues. He ends up in arguments regarding refills, refusing to fill the dosage that as been prescribed and working for years. To be more specific, I requested a refill of 10 Xanaxâ¦ he argued and argued.. That his wasnât going to refill per my request unless I saw a psychologist. He WAS WILLING TO GIVE ME 20!!!!!! ( I only accepted Rx for 10).. Also, he OVER medicated, insisting I needed a high dosage of a medication. Years ago I had been on a medication took 2.5; he insisted I needed 10mg. I took ONE does of is Rx and ended up in the ER.. My blood pressure dropped to 60/40. He also does NOT have a true practice, he bouncing around.. Rent-a âdoc.. For doctorsâ offices. I fail to understand how this person got a license â¦
- University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Dr. Patrick J Justiz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLimba J Pansara Md, 3304 E Giddens Ave, Tampa, FL
Dr. Patrick J Justiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.