Dr. Patrick Kiefer Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Kiefer?

Posted on November 19th, 2012

He didn't do surgery thank goodness. I can't judge his skill there. My opinion is that if he takes over your trauma care in the hospital watch out! If you rub him the wrong way, he may discharge you. I required 3 L of oxygen, and my lung (accident)was full of fluid. He told me to get up and walk (while in intenstive care) because he wanted to send me home the next day. I was really scared, and that added the the original trauma from the accident. I should have had somebody fly me to Froedert Hospital. He was a nasty bully. I think he'd done it with other patients, and it was not an insurance issue. We did file complaints. Again you may love the guy, but to me he was horrible.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.