Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick C Kline DMD
Dr. Patrick C Kline has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Patrick C Kline has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Blood Pressure Down
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick C Kline - Posted on April 9th, 2019
Having yo surgically remove my lower left wisdom was the most fearful thought ever. But I had to, the pain was worse than child's birth! This caused my BP to sky rocket by the time I hit Dr Kline's office in Beaufort, SC. He was able to get me in a relaxed mode by having me talking about: my fifth graders, how the heart works and what "blood pressure " is all about. How can I forget the comical atmosphere that both he and a staff member provided me with. By the time the lessons and ads were over BP was at point satisfaction. Surgery was done without glitches and recovery was at point excellent. Dr Kline and staff is definitely a 5 STAR!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick C Kline - Posted on March 26th, 2016
Dr Kline came in on a holiday, on his first day of vacation just to fix a facial fracture surgery that another surgeon in Madison did and didnt do right. He and his staff were exceptionally pleasant and informative. My bite is the way it should be and they took the time to explain everything to me to make me feel comfortable. Love this team!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick C Kline - Posted on June 5th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Patrick C Kline Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsBEAUFORT ORAL SURGERY, 968 Ribaut Rd Ste 3, Beaufort, SC
Dr. Patrick C Kline is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beaufort, SC.