Dr. Patrick Krismer Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Krismer?

I highly reccommend Dr. Krismer

Posted on November 11th, 2011

I love Dr. Krismer! He gives each appointment as much time as it needs. He never has made me feel rushed or short-changed at my appointments. He is very detailed and practical. He has actually left me for a moment and then returned with a reference book to show me an illustration to help explain my current problem as clearly as he could. He is great at listening and asking what plan of action you would like to take, after giving you the several options available. I would highly reccommend Dr. Krismer to anyone.

Type 2 Diabetes