Dr. Patrick A Kut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick A Kut?

Passionate

Dr. Kut and his team are passionate about delivering high quality care to their patients. They LISTEN to the patient. I drive 2 hours to see Dr. Kut because I am confident in his skills and his natural ability to assess a patient as a whole being.

Compassionate and caring doctor

I myself have been seeing this doctor for 20 years and he has taken care of my family as well on and off over the years. He has saved my life more than once. He is very knowledgeable and if he can't figure it out he does not hesitate to get specialists involved. I would highly recommend Dr Kut. He is very personable and has a very good bedside manner. he really does care about his patients and want the best outcome for them.

I have been going to Dr. Kut for over 8 years now and highly recommend him. Best physician I have ever had.

Wonderful caring Doctor

We have had Dr. Kut as our family doctor since my son was born, he is now 15. Even when I moved 30 miles away, I still went to Dr. Kut. He knows us and his staff is so friendly and warm. I trust him completely with my health care needs and my children's.

Awsome Physian

Dr. Kut is a fantastic physian. He is compasionate and easy to talk with. He answers all questions and explains issues with you so you can understand your illness and the care you need. He treats the family as well as the patient. You can call the office and get same day appointments most of the time if not that day the next. He cares that you live the best life you can.

Caring Doctor

This Doc is a very caring doctor. I wih our insurance had not changed, I would of stayer with this doctor.